27 Year Old 1 Child 44 DDD Hoping to Be Approved for Breast reduction - Pensacola, FL

Hi I am 27 years old and have had big boobs since...

Hi I am 27 years old and have had big boobs since I can remeber! When I had my daughter they really grew! Fast forward and my doctor recommended I get a breast reduction because of the neck and shoulder pain I have been experiencing. As well as bad bad headaches.

Well long story short met with a plasting surgeon and he said I'm a good candidate! I also have a consultation coming up April 20th with another plastic surgeon.

Wednesday I had an appointment with my primary doctor and was told that I have to complete I am thinking 3 months of physical therapy for my insurance which is Florida Blue. Ugh but the good thing is I have to wait until summer time to have my surgery because of my job as a teacher assistant.

Praying I'm approved!

Found out that I was. .....

Denied. I called my insurance and they said that the preauthorization was void due to not a medical necessity :-(.

I was approved!

After two denials I found out I am approved and surgery is set for July 11th! I am sooo nervous but ready ! I truly needed this surgery. I thank God and I also thank Dr.Shaddix and his Nurse Shelly. They rock!

I am hoping and praying for the best. No more pain...

I am hoping and praying for the best. No more pain and no more migraines. I will be able to be more active with my daughter as well as my students. This will be a life changing experience for me.

I can't believe it is finally happening ! I gave been dealing with this for sooo long. I am so nervous.

Back to square 1

Well when it rains it pours. Found out today Dr.Shaddix is out of network so my surgery is canceled for Monday. I was crying on the phone and crying as I write this.

I wish I had the money to pay and not have to go through insurance but nope.

Ms. Shelley his Nurse is very helpful but I just ugh. This has been a long battle. Finally got approve and bam can't get the surgery that I so badly need. Most of all through a surgeon I have built up a trust with.

Florida blue select why!

Called a few today

Caled a few surgeons today. I can take the surgery date of this month completely out of my head.

Surgeons I'm looking at is Dr.Ceydeli I have a consulation set for July 29th

Dr.Ortega and I have a consultation set up for July 14th with them.

I am thinking about seeing Dr.Nunnery but I don't know. This is still very frustrating. All this time wasted. I could have already been with the right provider. Ugh

New Surgeon

Hi everyone well I guess the ball is rolling again. I have a new surgeon Marcos Ortega and he seems really sweet and described everything to me. He said that he can make me a B or C. I am hoping for at least a D so I won't look too different. I am a plus size woman. Anyway I am pretty happy right now.

The nurse said we may try for next week. We shall see! Thank you everyone!

Second thoughts

I am having second thoughts. I received a call today from Dr.Ceydeli's office who I really wanted but I decided to cancel because I went to Dr.Ortega's office and we are trying to get the ball rolling. I have never seen any of the breasts pictures of DR. Ortega's patients but I have seen Dr.Ceydeli's and they look awesome. It makes me nervous because I don't want my breasts to look worse than they already are. I also don't want to be too small.

Trying to debate if should go or not. ugh!

Two people have given me the thumbs down about Dr.Ortega. :-( I don't know if I should just take the risk? I also called back and will be going to see Ceydeli as well. I hate being so indecisive.

It's just not going to happen! /Dr Ceydeli

Okay ladies so went to my 4th consultation and he seemed okay. His work is awesome and he only does the lollipop. Only bad thing is he charges 1500 for liposuction on the sides. Everyone else I went to do not charge anything for the sides.

Is that normal? Right now I am truly undecided on what to do.

This is my consultation with Dr.Ceydeli

He liposuction all of his breast reduction patients. :-(
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon