Wish I Had Done It Sooner! - Pensacola, FL

Let me start by saying I met Dr Butler in a much...

Let me start by saying I met Dr Butler in a much different way than most . I was involved in an accident in 2008 that required many surgeries and consults from many physicians. Dr Butler happened to be on my case . He did a great job and made a lasting impression on me . After rehabbing from all of my injuries including a below the knee amputation and getting my life back to a semi normal I contacted Dr Butler about reducing my implant size as I had a really bad augmentation just before being involved in the MVA I mentioned previously. I was worried about how it would be done and if my breasts would sag or need reconstruction due to the overly large implants that had been placed by another Dr . Well Dr Butler talked with me and assured me he could take care of this for me with minimal down time and would be able to correct some issues caused by the previous augmentation from said other Dr . I cat tell you how great I feel now that my appearance for my size is much more appropriate and that are perfect in shape and placement. I'm overjoyed to be back to normal ! Love this Dr and staff . I would recommend him to everyone .
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr Butler could be easier to communicate with and he hears his patients. He is clear with what he can do and what is unrealistic. Dr Butler is not a pushy Dr and really Stevens to to his best work for every person. You won't be disappointed with this Dr or his practice.