51 Yr Old, 38DD - 5'2 134 lbs

After the birth of my 2nd son 25 yrs ago, I went...

After the birth of my 2nd son 25 yrs ago, I went from a C to a DD. Granted that my breast are not extremely large but my frame is small (size 6) and I've been dealing with back, neck & shoulder pain for many years now, but even before any pain symptoms I always been uncomfortably self conscious of my size. I have discussed with my PC on a small C.

Surgery Day / Pre Op

Markings all done by PS; heading to the surgery room shortly. My husband and I have prayed and I am feeling very calm.
Philippians 4:6-7

Post Op - Day 1

Breast reduction, lift & lipo surgery yesterday went well. Surgery was 2 1/2 hours. Slept most of the day from anesthesia and pain meds. Some tenderness today but not too bad and a little bleeding on one breast which told was normal. Didn't like the side effect of Percocet so PS switched me to high dose of regular Tylenol. Can't take my gauze or retainer bra off for 3 days, can't wait to see the girls.

Post Op Day 3 to 5

First time looking at my breasts I was horrified but I thank those who have shared your experiences and said they nearly passed out too, gave me hope that my breast wouldn't stay distorted. Though I was going to wait for them to look better before posting more pics and at the risk of making some of you nauseated I'm going to show my progress in hopes it helps some.

Post Op Appointment

Tomorrow is my 1st post op appt, hope the bandages below the breast come off since they're beginning to itch. I've heard from some that they had drains put in, I didn't and thankfully made out really well.

1st Post Op Appointment

Today was my 1st post op appt. All looks good; stitches were removed & new sutures put on. As per my PS I am to wear sports bra now instead of the garment. I look forward to some shopping tomorrow.

3 1/2 Wks Post Op

Sutures & Stitches out today; loving the progress.

Feeling Fab

5 Wks Post Op

Keeps getting better

Scared Strips

Got these scar strips on the recommendation of others on this site. I started using them after the stitches and sutures were removed. Really love the results, wish I'd known of this when I had my tummy tuck 11 years ago. I too recommend them.

Silicone Scar Strips