losing my sight from kybella - Pembroke Pines, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

5 th Specialist to date Nero opthomalgist I HAVE...

5 th Specialist to date Nero opthomalgist I HAVE OPTIC neuropathy. IN SHORT IM GOING BLIND IN MY RIGHT EYE. I have been told by several Drs that KYBELLA is very dangerous . ALLERGAN will be responsible for the loss of my sight I have proof.
Please ladies don't DO IT STAY AWAY FROM THIS MIRACLE DRUG.

Danik MED Spa in Pembroke Pines

Injected me knowing I had spinal surgery that thy went through the front so I have scarring. Marylin had injected me with botox and juveraderm on several occasions injected me along with CARLOS.
I immediately had migraine headaches and had blurry vision, in the last year I have had several test run and I am losing my sight.
I have been to every dr under the sun but the neuro ophthalmologist is the one who said I had lost my preferal vision and I can not read I purchased an iPad Pro which other then talking is my only way to text or email. These people along with a representative from ALLERGAN the manufacturer of KYBELLA said it would not be a problem with my prior surgery.
I did not sign a consent so they forged one.
I am now filing criminal charges with the state against Danik MED Spa and Dr. MICHAEL BASS. I am currently in search for a lawyer to sue all of them.
DO NOT TAKE THE CHANCE KYBELLA IS AN ACID.
Danik Mex spa

Irresponsible , do not risk your life KYBELLA is deadly.