Needed to Feel More Confident - Pearland, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 4 days post-op. I feel really tight. Not too...

i am 4 days post-op. I feel really tight. Not too sore; I have folded clothes, hand scrubbed the washing machine, cooked breakfast and lunch, been to Walmart and JC Penny. I took two over the counter tylenols to manage pain. I took one Vicodin before submitting this review. I'm not draining very much, but the drains are very irritating (itchy).

I sneezed and now my navel continues to drain. I have removed the tape covering the incision because it was pulling and causing pain. I rubbed vitamin E on myself and scar.

I'm here in hope of receiving feedback. Please give me some pointers. Thoughts. Ideas.

1st follow up

I met with Dr. Kratschmer today. The 1st part of my visit was a bit rough there was a scheduling snafu, but Amber worked out be issue. She pulled me into her office and allowed my husband and I to express some of our concerns. Amber listened. She was not defensive and it appears she genuinely cared. She really went out of her way to make she I felt attended too. She listened to my husbands complaints. In the end, I left feeling more like a person rather than another contract.

As for my visit with Dr. Kratschmer, I had a drain removed. Yeeeeeesssss! He states I am healing just fine that I look good. He answered my questions about bloat, draining, and my navel issues. He even gave me a little bit of Dr. knowledge. I really like the guy. He makes me feel very comfortable.

I feel like I have a better relationship with Amber and I feel confident my office interactions will improve.

Hindsight is 50/50. I Am 5mo Post Op.

Back when I first had my surgery, I knew I was going to miss my last
appointment; I asked if I could reschedule. I was told to reschedule
when it got closer to the time so I'd have a better idea of when I could
reschedule. I emailed and called. I received no response. In their
defense, I did not leave a message, but I did email. Their lack of
response shows me how important I rank as one of their patients.

This is my review as I reflect on my experience. The more I reflect
the more I wished I had gone somewhere else. I was lured by the Simple
Pay option. And even though I am unhappy with my results, I still paid
them off because at the end of the day he did perform the work.

My right side is much flatter than left side. He continued to tell me I needed to come in and get liposuction. My thoughts, "I need liposuction because you didn't even me out?" I understand lipo for a more refined look to, to further flatten my tummy, to hit my flanks and back. Yes, I do need lipo. Oherwise the doctor is nice.