Ultherapy to Maintainthe Facelift - Peabody, MA

I am almost 70 years old and maintaining my ...

I am almost 70 years old and maintaining my youthful look once in 2 years by doing
ultherapy with Dr. Shanthala Shivananjappa for the second time.
I had an issue after doing a facelift under my chin. For some reasons one side was
still droopy after a surgery. I had a spectacular results after the first time. i did a one
procedure on one side and twice on other side - all at the same procedure. The results where subtle at the first few weeks and then kept improving to the point that
people were looking at me and asking if I had a procedure done again, but the results
kept improving and after 2 years I came back for the maintenance having it done again 2 years after. I just want to maintain a best look that I can possible master and one and only Doctor for me is Dr. Shanthala at the dr. Shanthala Spa in Peabody, MA.
She is so thorrow!, so, caring, so professional. She makes me so comfortable. I don't feel much of a discomfort. She is extreamly attentive. I enjoy any procedure done by Dr. Shanthala. She is a perfection!!! Highly recommended!!!!