45y.o Athletic Mother of 2 Teenagers

I've always been taking a good care of my skin but...

I've always been taking a good care of my skin but lately felt that a little more was needed. My cheeks started looking hollow and saggy and that "11" mark between my eyebrows drove me insane. But I still wanted to look natural, not made up and didn't want anyone confusing me with my daughter's sister.
I came to see Dr. Shanthala, and a few minutes into our first meeting felt very comfortable with her. She totally understood what I need and suggested the best solution. I ended up doing a very small dose of Botox between my eyebrows, and a combo of PRP and Restalyne to fill the hollow areas. Omg!!! The result was amazing! Exactly what I needed! No bruises, no adverse reactions -nothing! Just a healthy natural glow ;) I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much, Dr. Shanthala!

Dr. Shanthala spends as much time as needed to listen your concerns and discuss all possible solutions. She is very personal, attentive and caring.