Microneedling Series & Botox with Dr. Shantala

I had a series of 6 microneedling sessions with Dr...

I had a series of 6 microneedling sessions with Dr. Shanthala over the course of a year and the results were amazing! Along with several botox treatments my skin is much clearer and firmer -better than its looked in many years. What I respect most about Dr. Shanthala is the the care she takes in thoroughly evaluating each patient as well as recommending and explaining the treatment(s) she is recommending, which in many cases are not the most expensive but the best for the patient. I completely trust her and feel very safe in her care. I would highly recommend Shanthala to anyone!

Dr. Shanthala is highly certified and very thorough in her practice. She takes care to completely explain every treatment option to her patients and why she is recommending certain procedures. Shanthala is very professional while being warm and engaging with each patient. Unlike many chains that are out there, Shanthala will take as much time as needed to ensure a patient feels comfortable and safe, often times going beyond the standard appointment times. I highly recommend Shanthala to anyone investing in non-invasive procedures!