Full Face and Neck Ultherapy - Peabody, MA

I'm in my mid sixties. My face was falling...I had...

I'm in my mid sixties. My face was falling...I had jowels! How this happened to me...I just don't know. I did not want a surgical facelift with anesthesia, recovery time and unpredictable results. Looking fresher and maybe 'a little bit younger' were my immediate goals.
The answer...ULTHERAPY. Completely noninvasive, in office skin tightening procedure. So, I started investigating. What, how, and where. What Ultherapy is ... It is a totally noninvasive procedure with no downtime. How Ultherapy works...ultrasound is used to tighten skin. Where...ShanthalaMD Medspa in Peabody, MA.
So the journey began. I read reviews. I scanned the Internet for information. I decided on the what and where...Ultherapy at ShanthalaMD.
OK. I have to admit. It was somewhat uncomfortable but totally tolerable. And, yes, I would do it again since I was actually able to tolerate the discomfort.
The Medspa was so beautiful and serene. Soft music played in the background and the staff was very caring.
Dr. Shanthala was very professional and yet very personal. I immediately felt I was in the right place.
The procedure took a while and Dr. Shanthala did the Ultherapy while reclined on a comfortable table with a warm blanket on me and a pillow under my knees. Dr. Shanthala was very caring and was aware of the discomfort that I experienced at times and took time to talk to me and comfort me as the procedure progressed.
When the procedure was completed I felt no after effects and went on my merry way.
Although I had some immediate tightening of my skin...maybe due to the slight swelling of the skin...the true results were not apparent till around three months later. Apparently Ultherapy promotes collagen production and I guess that takes time.
I'm seven months out and I am thrilled with the results. The results are not 'face lift' results but a subtle but very obvious tightening of my skin. Jowels are gone, my neck looks better and my eyes look more open.
Alas, nobody has mentioned that I look like I had 'something done'. But what I do hear is 'you look great!, 'you look refreshed!' Comments like that.
There are many places that offer Ultherapy and I feel like I have chosen the best place to have the procedure...ShanthalaMD Medspa. Professional, personal, expert procedure by a highly trained Doctor.
No regrets

Before and After Ultherapy

Dr. Shanthala is a kind, caring, professional and unlike any other Doctor I have ever met. She treated me like I was a special person. The experience I had with Dr. Shanthala at ShanthalaMD Medspa surpassed any expect ions I may have had. I put my full trust in Dr. Shanthala and am beyond pleased with my results.