Dr Shanthala and Bellafill - Peabody, MA

I am over the moon happy with my results. Dr....

I am over the moon happy with my results. Dr. Shanthala is the first Doctor to help erase my acne scars. After changing products and having micro needling with PRP she recommended Bellafill. I am so happy with the appearance and smoothness of my skin after Bellafill. I feel like a new person and owe that to Dr. Shanthala and Bellafill.

Loving my Skin

After spending many years searching for better skin due to cystic acne, I found Shanthala Med. Spa. Dr. Shanthala did a couple of Microneedling procedures with PRP. She is so attentive and knowledgeable. My acne scars started to soften and the surface of my skin was much better. But then the mist improvement came when she used Bellafill on the exuding acne scars. I am so pleased with my results and with the service at Shanthala Med. Spa. The entire staff is amazing and Dr. Shanthala has given me what I have been searching for- clear skin!

Dr. Shanthala is the best provider and I have visited many. She is attentive, knowledgeable, and individualizes treatment. Having suffered with acne scars for years, I was looking for the solution to smoother skin. I found that with Dr. Shanthala She is the best!