67 Year Old Very Active Woman - Peabody, MA

After many failed procedures to help with facial...

After many failed procedures to help with facial scars after an accident and many disappointing expensive results later, I heard about Dr. Shanthala's practice. From my first consultation, I trusted I was in the best hands possible, she explained the 'science' behind the Bellafil treatment and why it would work for me. Not only was the Dr. Shanthala compassionate, but she was confident in her ability to help me improve my appearance. Dr. Shanthala recommended Bellafill to help reshape and 'fill' the areas that caused the distortions without having to undergo surgery. I can honestly say that I never expected to feel restored to the way I once looked. Now I look natural, smooth and most of all, my scars are significantly improved. Dr. Shanthala called me every day for a week and had me come to her office to make sure all was well. I believe she aspires to treat each patient as she would a member of her own family. I am truly grateful to her for so much, but most of all for giving me back confidence.

Bellafil for scars

Bellafil saved me! After many failed procedures to help with facial scars after an accident and many disappointing expensive results later, I heard about Dr. Shanthala's practice from a respected Dr. From my first consultation, I trusted I was in the best hands possible. Dr Shanthala explained the 'science' behind the Bellafil treatment and why it would work for me. Not only was the Dr. Shanthala compassionate, but she was confident in her ability to help me improve my appearance. Dr. Shanthala was so skillful injecting the Bellafil that I did not have any pain. Dr. Shanthala recommended the Bellafill because it would help reshape and 'fill' the areas that caused the distortions without having to undergo surgery. I can honestly say that I never expected to feel restored to the way I once looked. Now I look natural, smooth and most of all, my scars are significantly improved. Dr. Shanthala called me every day for a week and had me come to her office to make sure all was well. I believe she aspires to treat each patient as she would a member of her own family. I am truly grateful to her for so much, but most of all for giving me back confidence. After 10 months, my face still looks softened, younger and the scars are barely visible.
Like 1

Please read my above 5 star review.