Varicose Veins/Spider Veins From Pregnancy Gone! - Pasadena, CA

I had 2 children before coming back to New Body...

I had 2 children before coming back to New Body Cosmetic Surgery again in 2/2016 (please see my other reviews on 4 other procedures performed by Dr. Yoho), & with my pregnancies came varicose vein/spider vein problems like I had never experienced before. I had spoken with a couple of vascular clinics here in Scottsdale, Arizona, regarding this problem prior to taking the flight to California to see my favorite doctor again. These vascular surgeons quoted me thousands to fix my problem & that only after I jumped through several hoops. They wanted me to come in for a consultation, get an ultrasound of my legs, & wear a compression garment for 3 months before even trying any treatment. NOT Dr. Yoho! NO - he not only improved the appearance of my legs for MUCH LESS with a few injections, but he did it then & there. No ultrasound needed, no compression garment purchase required, no 3-month wait, & once again an exemplary result!

Before and After Photos

Having my varicose vein injections was not the most comfortable process, and it did sting a little bit, but what marvelous results. Go see Dr. Yoho! This solution works! I promise! My before pictures are from when I was still pregnant. Unfortunately I didn't think to take any immediately preceding my injections. After I gave birth, the veins had calmed down, but they still were very much present and bothered me a great deal. I did not want to wear shorts or a swimsuit until after Dr. Yoho worked his magic. I have only received 1 vein injection treatment from Dr. Yoho so far. Keep in mind that every case is different and sometimes more than one treatment may be necessary to get results you will love.

Photos of "After" on Right Ankle (Had Inadvertently Only Posted Left Side "After" Photo of Ankle in Original Post)

Adding additional photos of my right ankle after vein treatment procedure. I just took these two photos 5 minutes ago because someone commented and happened to notice that my before ankle photo was of my right ankle and my after photo of my left. I'm pretty detail oriented most of the time so I apologize for this oversight. I am posting these after photos of the right side so that you can see I did have an equal improvement in both ankles. :-)

Fogot to Mention - Consultation is Free w/ Dr. Yoho. In Phx I Paid $99 Just for Consultation and They Did Nothing

I just wanted to mention one more thing that I neglected to point out earlier. Dr. Yoho's consultations are ALWAYS free whether they are for cosmetic surgery or something less invasive such as the vein treatments. In Phoenix, I got some quotes over the phone to fix my problem, and I even went in person to one "vein institute" (will not mention their name as they are still in business), and they charged me $99 just for a consultation, and did nothing for me. They barely even looked at my legs. I came in smiling and friendly, but despite my best effort, I didn't get the sense that they really cared about me as a person. I felt like a number so to speak. The cold doctor that saw me for literally 2 minutes simply told me I needed an ultrasound before they could do anything. (Conveniently, they had a lady from the specific company they wanted me to get the ultrasound WITH right there sitting at their front desk next to their receptionist ready to book that appointment on the spot.) They also told me I needed to wear compression stockings for 3 months before they'd attempt any treatment. (Again, they had a relationship with a specific company they wanted me to go to in order to be sized for those & they were going to cost over $100 per pair). It just felt to me in the pit of my stomach like a scam. I didn't book the ultrasound. I flew out that door. It doesn't have to feel that way. Please, save yourself time, money, & potential disappointment. Go see Dr. Yoho in the Los Angeles area or the Fresno area. Even if you need to travel from out of state as I did, it is SO WORTH IT. Call him today: 800 804 5476 I only needed a single treatment in my case, and I was able to fly home the same day. Since I would not agree to book the ultrasound on the spot with the "vein institute's" referral company, that lady sitting at their front desk that day continued to call me weekly trying to schedule me for that "critically necessary" ultrasound of my legs. I always let her calls go to voice mail UNTIL after my treatment with Dr. Yoho. Imagine her surprise when I answered the phone and exclaimed, "You know what? Thank you, but I really don't need that ultrasound anymore because my cosmetic surgeon who is completing my breast augmentation in May, has already fixed my varicose veins for me!" Let's just say, she's stopped calling. ;-) Happiness reigns.

Question From Reader Regarding Appearance in Days Immediately Following Treatment

I received a question via private message from a reader asking me how I thought her legs would look approximately 3 days post-treatment. This is a difficult question for me to answer being that I have not seen this particular person's legs. I don't know what her starting point is, and I can only speak from my own experience.

In my case, it did take longer than that to see my final results come to fruition, but the treatment itself did not make my legs appear any worse immediately following the treatment than they were with the vascular issues that existed pre-treatment (other than some extremely minor bleeding which was taken care of by some band-aids). Here are some photos taken just days after my treatment. You can see a significant improvement in the veins and my legs do not look bad due to the procedure/the injections themselves.
Dr. Robert Yoho

A stellar surgeon, funny, fit, caring, open, detail oriented, kind-hearted, and a bit of a bookworm with a steady but gentle hand, Dr. Yoho is everything one should desire in seeking a cosmetic surgeon to trust with his or her body. He is the man you have been looking for to address the physical features that trouble you and surgically re-contour your areas of concern. Dr. Yoho has a terrific bedside manner. His aftercare and follow-up carries with it a personal touch like I've never seen or received anywhere else. He is even board certified in Emergency Medicine so one can rest assured that should the unexpected occur, you're in the best hands possible. Please refer to my reviews regarding my breast augmentations, liposuction, and C02 fractional laser for more detail regarding my feelings toward Dr. Yoho as my surgeon as I have been his patient for 11 years through 5 procedures. I have traveled out of state from Arizona to California for every one of them as well as for my pre-surgery consultations and follow-up appointments. It has been well worth the journey - EVERY TIME.