Fixing What Exercise and Healthy Eating Couldn't! - Pasadena, CA

What motivated me to get my Mommy Makeover, Tummy...

What motivated me to get my Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Breast Lift with Lollipop incision, was to fix what healthy eating and exercise couldn't after losing weight. I was tired of hiding the excess skin in my clothes.

Clean Facility
Friendly Staff (except for one nurse which is the same one that told me I would no longer see my Surgeon and would be assigned a new one. She always seems to be in such a mood)
Dr. Rizvi listens to what you want and doesn't waste your time with bullshit.
He went over the procedure and explained how and what he was going to do for me.
He went over the possible pain I may experience or not, the emotional changes and stages my body would be going through.
I used to have a vertical line right in the middle of my abdomen. Dr. Rizvi created a round belly button which has detail inside. I don't even remember having a belly button as nice as it is now. I love it so much. It looks very natural.
He said he would keep my Tummy Tuck incision low and that he did. He took most of my stretch marks off and the ones that remain are below the belly button. I'm still swollen from the procedure, but It is way flatter than it was.
I cannot express how happy I am with my breast. I can't remember ever seeing them look this good ever. He made them look fuller and youthful. To be honest, now I don't mind showing them off.
He provided us with his personal contact number for emergencies or immediate concerns. He was great about answering right away or returning phone calls.

This is not a con towards my Surgeon but rather towards the Institute where I had services rendered. Dr Rizvi is no longer at Athenix because he had gotten busy at his private practice. I was told on my two week visit by a nurse that he would no longer be my Doctor and a new Surgeon would be assigned to me. I didn't like the fact that now I would have to be familiar with another person when I was already comfortable with Dr. Rizvi. I was given an appointment to see the new doctor at the 6 week mark and I told the nurse Dr. Rizvi wanted to see me at 4 weeks. She said It didn't matter, he was no longer my doctor. A week after, I had what I later found out was an allergic reaction to the stitches and my body was rejecting. I didn't know what to do and it was after hours and I didn't have the new Surgeons information so I contacted Dr. Rizvi and sent him a picture of the area. I think he called me within 10 to 15 minutes after sending the message to him. He explained how to care for the area to avoid infection. At that time, I took the opportunity to ask him why I couldn't continue seeing him and he said I had the option to stay at the institute or see him at his private practice and would be more than happy to accommodate me. I haven't had any issues seeing him at his private practice.

Before picture

This is a before picture I am comfortable sharing. I will probably share the ones from the doctors office later on when I get a hold of them

First week surgery February

These are oucture of my surgery day and the first Week of surgery

one month post op

I started walking more upright. Bruising still present from breast lift. Lots of swelling every day is the norm. The first couple of weeks the swelling was just scary. I looked like the Michellin Man's mother. My crotch thighs and ankles were one big puffy mess. I had no butt either. I laugh aboyt ut now and wished to have taken pictures of it all. All this brought on Lots of emotional moments, too many. Also very normal.

Dr. Rizvi ordered I stop wearing compression garment. That was hard to do and the only way to get it done was by throwing garment away.

I was not released to workout yet, just walk.

I was Able to fit in my jeans again.

12 week

I got stuck in cournt not being able to update. This is progress of 12 weeks. Ive gained weight and at 12 weeks weigh exactly what I weigh the day of surgery. Sad and mad because I was not able to meal prep and eat the way I was due schedule and convenience being limited. Im still satisfied with how I look in the picture but I can work much harder. Thats the goal for the next weeks

6 Month review

I am able to tolerate direct core workout now. I see and feel more permanent changes during this stage. Still watching what I eat by following what my fitness coach sends me. Exercising every day by doing HIIT workouts and alternating with body building workouts. Will start posting monthly until I reach my year .
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

As stated before Dr. Rizvi doesn't waste your time with bullshit. If you don't need it done, he will let you know. My husband and I agree that when speaking with Dr. Rizvi, it is apparent that he really has a passion for his craft. Dr. Rizvi is very detailed, informative, and patient. He doesn't come off arrogant, ever. He is very down to earth with a sense of humor. He makes you feel at ease. I am fully confident in what he says and does. I highly recommend Dr. Rizvi. He changed my life and am forever grateful to him. I can honestly say I will definitely seek him out for any future work.