Great Great Experience! - Pasadena, CA

Wow Wow Wow!! That's what I want to say after my...

Wow Wow Wow!! That's what I want to say after my hair transplant surgery at "Los Angeles Hair Transplant Clinic"
It was a prefect experience!
My friend had his hair transplant done in Malaysia and I saw him in pain and agony covered with bandages on his head for months.  With that in mind my concerns arose...a bundle of questions I had that needed to be answered.  I always thought I will never need or have a hair transplant, but after I started losing my hair, I start looking for a clinic which could answer all my questions and go along with my work schedule.  As I researched, my last and final stop was when I found the" Los Angeles Hair Transplant "
Again, wow wow wow from the moment I walked into the office.  I had ALL my questions and concerns answered.  They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.  Now it's been 10 days since my surgery and I just call them once and feel normal and satisfied other then that I'm bald now temporarily lol.
Quite honestly, everything went smoothly according to what they explained and discussed with me.  I'm working normal managing a frozen yogurt store.  It's not easy job, but I'm working like normal and never stumbled upon problems after surgery.  The best thing is about them is they have a very friendly staff - very kind and caring from head to toe!  Truly...from the girl at front desk to the doctor. Jaquese did a great job!! I must say he is very professional and skillful in his work. He took his time to made sure everything was done with thoroughness and accuracy. I'm very pleased with his work.  He made sure that I was comfortable with every step of the procedure. I highly recommend the "Los Angeles Hair Transplant Clinic" to everyone!  They can make your dreams come true as they did for me!!!!!
They are the simply the best!!!!!!!!
-Shoaib Qureshi