Fue Hair Transplant - Pasadena, CA

I wrote this review 10 months after I had a FUE...

I wrote this review 10 months after I had a FUE hair transplant at LA Hair clinic. Like most people I met several Dr.'s before deciding. I live in Pasadena and was excited to know I found a place that specialized in FUE procedure. Dr. Jacques Abrahamian was very attentive, honest, professional and made me feel comfortable and well informed. The day of the procedure I was excited! I watched movies and shows all day while Dr. Jacques and his amazing staff did their thing. It truly is a skilled procedure and I was made to feel as comfortable and taken care of as possible that day. The 1st moth was a bit challenging in terms of taking upmost care of the transplanted area. Like any procedure post care is vital, but it was one month that has brought and infinite amount of joy and confidence back to my life! The post op care I received from Dr. Jacques Abrahamian and his staff has been exceptional and tender. They truly feel like family to me now. I'am able to style my hair once again and it looks dense even when wet! It is still growing and I get compliments on it every week. The amount of transplanted hair will depend on each person. I had super receding hair line in the front and now it is back and full. I highly recommend LA Hair Clinic if you want a legit professional place that delivers with care and results. Ia'm so thankful :)
Dr. Jacques Abrahamian

Dr. Jacques Abrahamian is a true master of hair transplant and care. I'am so grateful for his skill !