Breast Fed 5 Babies. Pasadena, CA
So after breastfeeding 5 babies my breast headed...
Pros/Cons of BA
1) Be realistic- Expect improvement not perfection
2) Prepare your mind/body mentally and physically ready for your procedure. Loose weight if you need to eat healthy, drink 2-3 liters of water per day and exercise 30-40 mins per day in the months and weeks leading up to your procedure.
3) Plan ahead: Have your prescriptions available prior to procedure, Loose clothing, plan light meals for the 1st 48 hrs at least, set up an area in your home with the best access to the bathroom and kitchen.
4) Elicit the help of someone trustworthy
5) Organize/plan for adequate time off from work I suggest bare minimum 2-3 weeks off. You need to allow for a period of adjustment. REST! Follow your surgeons instruction! No alcohol, No Smoking!
a) Major improvement in body image
b) Enjoyment with your significant other
2) Post-op anxiety
3) insomnia for the first 48 hrs (I experienced)
4) Mental adjustment to something foreign in your body
5) 3 months of breast sensitivity/tenderness
Dr. Lilly Lee has an amazing loving personality with her patients. She answered all my nervous questions and never pushed me in any particular direction but instead provided gentle guidance. My husband and daughter felt so comfortable with on the day of the procedure they went to the movie during my procedure. Did I mention how amazing my new breast look and feel? Nice and supple and very appropriate for my age, height and weight all of which Dr. Lilly Lee discussed prior to the procedure.