Breast Augmentation, Mother of 2 - Pasadena, CA

After giving birth and breastfeeding two kids, my...

After giving birth and breastfeeding two kids, my body changed completely. For some time, I considered breast augmentation, other plastic surgery options and the mommy makeover. I decided to move forward with the breast augmentation and chin liposuction. I wanted to make sure that it looked as natural as possible. The procedure went well and to ensure the best recovery, I went to a post-op recovery center, which I highly recommend. My overall recovery is going well. The pain is as expected and has diminished quicker than I expected. I had one very minor bruise, smaller than a dime, which was gone in a week. The incisions are healing nicely and appear to already be fading. I am very happy with the results and can't wait for the drop and fluff to be complete.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lily Lee was great. After consulting with other surgeons, I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Lee. From making the consultation appointment, the consult, the follow-up questions I had, which were many, through surgery and through post-op appointments, Dr. Lee and her staff have been very responsive and accommodating. Dr. Lee made sure I was comfortable from the moment I met her, she listens carefully and makes sure you understand and that she understands you. Dr. Lee visited me twice at the aftercare recovery center and really made me feel at ease with the procedure and recovery.