Amazing Silicone Breast Aug by Lily! - Pasadena, CA

I had wanted to get a breast augmentation done for...

I had wanted to get a breast augmentation done for a while, but I had never looked into it seriously until I started talking about it with a friend of mine. The biggest thing I was nervous about was that they would be too big or look too "fake", so I really wanted to find a doctor I could trust before going through with the procedure. I ended up get 425 cc, under the muscle, silicone implants after reading a bunch of other reviews of people that were around my frame and starting size. I am 5'4", slim build weighing 118 lbs. I started with a 34A and am now a 34C or 32D depending on the bra. I was extremely happy with my results, although it hurt like hell! I had the surgery on a Monday and my boyfriend took Monday and Tuesday off to help me out. He had to do EVERYTHING for me, including pull up my pants after I used the restroom because I couldn't bend over to get them up. I wasn't able to get up from a laying position and pretty much took pain meds throughout the first 3 days. I went back to work on Thursday, but only because I couldn't stand being in the house any longer. I was not really able to open the car door even because my chest hurt so badly. I didn't realize how much it would affect me. However, after about a week or week and a half I felt like I could function all by myself with everything including driving, bending, lifting lightweight objects, etc. They were very swollen for a bit and I only wore bandages the first two days and then progressed to a sports bra (a DD, because they were huge). After about two weeks they really started to look better and actually made me feel comfortable about how they would turn out. I have NO complaints, although my scars are a little darker than I would like (I got them under the boob). However, I am getting laser treatments to lighten them up a bit. Everyone who has met me since I got them done doesn't realize I have fake boobs and everyone who knew me before has told me MANY times over that they love how they turned out. I wouldn't change a thing!
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Lily was AMAZING.. super sweet, knowledgeable and helpful. She made the process so easy and had many many follow up appointments after the procedure to help me with exercises and methods to reduce the probability there would be negative surgery results. Was easy to make appointments, never had to wait when I got to my appointments on time and she goes out of her way to help you out. I didn't like how dark my scars turned out, so she is helping me with lightening them a bit with some laser treatments. She did a great job and clearly knows what she is doing. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for treatment!