African American Hair Transplant Patient. Pasadena, CA

I have been wanting to do something about my hair...

I have been wanting to do something about my hair since I first noticed the thinking around 21 years old. I took some professional pictures and noticed a lot of thinning on the crown and vortex area. At the time my hair line wasn't that bad, but it ended up receding a lot as I got older. I took my time did a lot of research for the best price and with a team of patient workers to perform my procedure. I made several calls to at least 20 different doctors over the course of my search. I spoke with some top doctors, but none of them wanted to give me the number of grafts I really needed because they had limits to how many grafts they do in one day, which was a bummer no one wants to come back the next day or for a second time to complete the procedure it's a lot of injections and preparation that goes in to all this. Trust me you want to be able to go and get it done and and not have to come back to finish lol. One place that I checked out really stood out to me, mainly because they were feeling to do a free test procedure. They transplanted 49 hairs from my donor region to a thinning area to check my hair characteristic to see if I was a good fit for FUE. The test turned out great so the clinic insisted I wait a month for healing before we proceeded with he full procedure. The staff is amazing everyone is nice and work very well with each other. I spoke with a young lady by the name of Flora who handled my payments and any questions I had with the help of Jacques Abrhamian. Flora always made her self available for any questions I had and believe me I had lots of them lol.

These are all Post Op Pics

During surgery Pics

End of surgery pics with grafts placed

Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Jacqyes Abrhamian is asweome this guy really knows his stuff. He performed my procedure and who I met with for the consultation. When I met him I noticed his brilliant hairline I was like wow. Turns out he had a transplant done hisself which was a plus, because he understands what people like me go through and was able to give me his personal experience on post op care. I left the consultation amazed and thought to myself this will be where I am going to get my procedure done. What sold me is he was so honest about the fact that my hair characteristic may be too curly for him to perform the surgery so he offered me a free test procedure to be certain we will have great results. This just shows these guys go above and beyond and really care about the quality of their work and are not there just for money. I recommend them hands down for anybody to get a FUE hair transplant. If you are African American definitely go check this place out and let them test your hair to see if you are a good fit. I'm African American and I think my results will end up being amazing, so far everything is great. No complications. I was able to watch netflix ended up watching a full season during the episode and there was no pain what so ever.