42yo. Mommy Makeover, Tt, Breast Lift with Implants - Pasadena, CA

I waited for so long to do this, like 15 years to...

I waited for so long to do this, like 15 years to be exact. I have a son, who I had by C Section and from there my body transformed into an absolute mess. I worked out, ran, spin classes, cleansed, diets, everything you could think of, and nothing helped to tone my stomach or raise my breasts. I decided to go for it after 4 of my friends had either breasts, tummy tucks, or both done by Dr. Arvin Taneja, My Look Surgery. I scheduled a consult with him, he was so patient, answered all of my questions, explained the procedure, what to expect and here I am. His office staff are so helpful, considerate, and pleasant. Elsy was my coordinator and she answered all of my questions, she was very nice and sweet. I never had to worry about the process of filing for SDI, she was on it and it makes it so nice to not have to worry about finances while your recovery. I love Dr. Taneja he is so laid back and calming. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Surgery day..
Check in time 6am, paperwork to read and sign, changed into my gown, got marked up by my PS, I had a really nice nurse giving me all of the details, etc, what to expect, we went over medications and then it was time, omg...it was really happening... I walked into the surgery room, a lovely room with an awesome view, btw.. There I met, Brock, a very nice gentleman who started my IV, and in a very kind voice asked if I was comfortable? and to just relax and breathe deep in and out... I woke up 3 1/2 hrs later to pain that mostly was from my stomach, that was controlled by the nurses and my boobs, just felt heavy, like I did 2000 push ups. I have 420 cc Saline.

Here's an update,healing very nicely!! Love Love Love my results!!!
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Taneja. He has the most laid back, calming personality. He makes you feel very comfortable with your decision or decisions of your surgery. He knows what Perfection is...