28 Years Old, Rhinoplasty (Revision) - New York, NY

Dr. Reish is a true professional and very talented...

Dr. Reish is a true professional and very talented. I had a rhinoplasty five years ago which I was very displeased with from the moment my cast came off, I was hesitant to go for a revision for many reasons. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Reish who put me at ease, explained the areas that needed revision, how he would do it and most importantly that I was going to be okay and get the results that I wanted. His staff is great, Courtney is fantastic and my anesthesiologist and nurses were beyond! They made the days before and the day of my surgery simple & great. They called me several times after my surgery to check in on my progress. They also set my mom up with a little bed in the waiting room because my surgery was very early in the morning - hospitality at its finest! I am three weeks out from my surgery and couldn't be more happy with my decision! The surgery was painless, my recovery very easy and his follow up has been great. He is very open, kind, smart and honest. I look forward to working with Dr. Reish for many, many years!

Before & After Photo

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reish is not just incredibly smart and talented but a pleasure to work with. He is patient, he listens and you almost miss him and his staff when you are done with your visits!