33rd Birthday Gift to Myself! Barely 34b at VS, no kids

I can't wait to have my BA with Dr. Desai! Though...

I can't wait to have my BA with Dr. Desai! Though I waited over an hour for my consult it was well worth it. Truth is he wasn't available for a consult until the end of the month but the woman who booked my appointment after asking him first squeezed me in. When I did get to pick his brain for a second time, since we met before under different circumstances, I was so happy I waited! He is very attentive and really knows how to discover what you want by asking his patients very important questions to understand your personal goals. He cares about giving you what you want and it shows. He also puts your health first which makes me very happy I chose him to be my surgeon. So far, so good!

This Friday is the day...

I wasn't nervous until now. I decided on 425ccs and am starting to wonder if that's too big. I wanted to be a C cup and now I'm wondering if they will be too big as they get settle in. I don't want to look ridiculous! I am currently barely filling a b cup bra at VS so I hope I made the right choice since I read 200 ccs is the equivalent of one full cup size.

Excited, I Did It!

Dr. Desai and his staff were warm and attentive to all my needs. I
will continue to monitor my progress but so far so great! Pain meds are
helpful for sure but I am overall excited and happy I went with Dr.
Desai for my augmentation. I chose 400ccs and went with a moderate plus
profile under the muscle. Mentor memory gel implants

1 week post-op

It's been a week and I have to address the things people don't seem to talk about. My pain is less but the discomfort continues. I don't like to take a bunch of medication so that may be part of it but there is definitely sharp tingling pain that comes with the healing process. I'm happy the elephant that was on my chest finally decided to go sit somewhere else lol. That heavy weight on my chest is definitely gone so I'm happy about that. My nipples do perk up for no reason at all but I'm glad the work :-) I will say as of today I don't feel like I have breasts yet. It's an unusual thing but they just don't feel like they are mine yet. There is some numbness but it's only been a week. I started massaging them yesterday and now it's time to attack the appearance of this scar. I just can't wait for them to drop because they really are super high and still swollen of course. I've included a photo. Good luck to all!

I love them

I am happy with the size I decided on. Healing is getting easier. Learning how to sleep upright is never going to happen. Started sleeping sitting up but a bit sideways as a compromise. Scars are going to take a while to heal. They are starting to soften so massaging is getting a little easier though pushing them down is still a challenge. So far so good though, I love them!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Attentive and takes safety very seriously. For him your health comes first which is really important.