I Wanted Plumper Lips, AND I GOT THEM - Paramus, NJ

I can't thank Dr. Nebil Aydin ...

I can't thank Dr. Nebil Aydin @aydinplasticsurgery enough! I got juvéderm lip injections and I LOVE them! To be honest, I wasn't really sure what I wanted done, I just knew I wanted jucier lips. I didn't go there asking to look like Kylie Jenner. I googled pictures of lips for days but I didn't even have a specific photo I liked enough to show him, and yet, Dr. A knew what the best look for ME was. I was a nervous wreck before my first appointment but Dr. A and his staff were AMAZING! They gave me 2 stress balls to squeeze and they answered ALL my questions. That kind of patient care made my experience painless and pleasant. My initial fear was worse than the procedure itself! I actually ended up going back to add a little bit more a week or so later! He talked me through everything each time, and stopped frequently between injections to ask me what I thought. He didn't just do what he wanted, he asked my opinion of my lips and if I was happy. AND I AM SUPER HAPPY! I will definitely be going back there when the time comes. I had NO bruising or unnatural/excessive swelling! There's a reason this man is so highly recommended and rated! If you're on the fence about giving your lips a little extra plump, GO SEE DR. AYDIN and you won't be disappointed!! Thank you so much for making me 10 times more confident about my face.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aydin is the MAN! He's really down to earth, he explains everything he is about to do, he explains what he's doing as he does it, and he gives you a clear cut idea of what to expect afterwards and going forward. I really lucked out here as far as Plastic Surgeons go. He's taken great care of me and I'm eternally grateful.