Best 30th Birthday Present! - Paramus, NJ

I have been wanting a breast augmentation for 4 to...

I have been wanting a breast augmentation for 4 to 5 years now. I used to be a C in bra size then the girls got smaller and smaller as I workout more and more. I became a 32B/34A. Sometimes, they don't even completely fill my bra.

The reason why it took me so long to finally have it done is because
1) I wanted to make sure it is for myself and not anyone else
2) I didn't want to stop working out for 6 weeks or longer
3) I was contemplating if I should wait until I have kids

So two months ago, while trying to convince myself turning 30 is not so bad in front of the mirror, I decided I did not like how my breasts look without the volume it once had and thought it will be a bloody excellent present to myself!

I spent a few weeks Googling for the best plastic surgeon around and I came across Dr Gartner. I got even more interested after reading about his awake surgery procedure.

So I scheduled my consultation, quite like him as a person - very calm and quite funny! Next day, I'll called back and make an appointment for the surgery for the following week. Yes, just like that.

The awake surgery is GREAT. Almost completely painless and I fell asleep. When I woke up, Dr Gartner was (i assume) fitting in my right implant and i felt a quick pinch and that was it!

2nd day post-op and my boobs look amazing! Alot of swelling, no bruising and still rock hard but they look better than i have expected. Will totally be recommending everyone who has this procedure in mind to Dr Gartner!

Photo updates

Dr Gartner asked me to put on the compression bandage during my 1st week post-op consult. My implants were apparently still sitting quite high.

Also realized I've been checking my boobs (omg I have boobs again!) out daily, almost hourly, but haven't been taking much photos.

Will have to work on that.

9 days post-op now, gaining arm mobility again but still avoiding lifting anything heavy. While I'm still not allowed to resume my gym workout, I've been walking every morning for about 45 minutes to an hour.

I just wish I don't have to wait for months more to see the final result!

More Photos- before & after

Post-op Day 18!

Trying on a seamless unpadded sports bra that I bought to wear once Dr a Gartner gives me the OK to start wearing a bra!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gartner has great bedside manner and awesomely calm but most of all, did an amazing job on my breasts!