31 Years Old, 3 Breastfed Kids, Breasts Going from an "A" Cup to "DD" Cup 3 Times! Lift NEEDED! - Paradise Valley, AZ

I have been wanting a breast lift since I stopped...

I have been wanting a breast lift since I stopped breastfeeding my first child 10 years ago. 2 more pregnancies and my breasts were extremely deflated and unflattering. I sought out 4 different consults and browsed at least 15 doctors before deciding on Dr. Cohen. Size was NOT a priority. The droopiness was. He encouraged me that due to me height I should get at least a 350 CC. This made me nervous that as an athlete, my larger breasts would be in the way or look weird on me. I was also advised that I would need a lift (which I assumed I would need).

Dr. Cohen performed the keyhole cut and used a 350 CC Sientra, tear drop, textured implant. I am SO happy with the results. He removed some fat from the left breast to make them more symmetrical in shape and size and the implants themselves look great and the scarring from the lift is healing so nicely (I tend to get angry, red scars).

Aside from the fantastic job on the procedure, Dr. Cohen is very relatable and really listened to my concerns and made sure that my breasts looked natural and not over the top! The office staff and nurses at the surgery center are FANTASTIC and I was so comfortable both with them and Dr. Cohen!
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen... fantastic all around. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job! Thank you for your professionalism and for answering my questions and making me comfortable during this whole process!