35 Yr Old, Anatomical Breast Augmentation, Loving my Results!! - Paradise Valley, AZ

I learned about Dr. Cohen from a friend, and he...

I learned about Dr. Cohen from a friend, and he completely exceeded my expectations. After having my two kids I missed my old body, I just wanted to look like myself again. After doing a lot of research and meeting with numerous Dr's in the valley I knew Dr. Cohen was the surgeon for me. He understood my needs and was willing to answer all my questions. He walked me through the whole process of what I could expect before and after my procedure. Dr. Cohen is a skilled surgeon. His staff is amazing!! Everyone was so helpful. Surgery can be a stressful thing, but his staff made me feel comfortable and eased my fears.
I'm a Registered Nurse myself and have worked in healthcare for many years. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff. I absolutely love my results!! My new boobs look perfectly natural and proportioned to my body. My only regret is I should've done this years ago. I can't thank Dr. Cohen enough for giving me my confidence back. If you'd like more information please send me a private message.
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon