46. 3 Kids. Nervous Wreck - Palo Alto, CA

Help!! I'm a nervous wreck. I keep thinking about...

Help!! I'm a nervous wreck. I keep thinking about the pain and am also worried going under because I have asthma. Anyone else have asthma and anxiety that still went through with it? I feel like I can't breathe. I am causing myself too much stress. I'm trying to stay positive which led me to this site.

9 days out.

This is my ugly stomach. Got most of my supplies. Need to get a toilet riser and food. A little worried that my asthma is acting up. But hopefully it won't be an issue.

TT surgery eve :)

My supplies are checked off. Work is done. Fridge is stocked. I think I am ready!! Only thing left is to try to get some sleep. Can't wait to get this show on the road. Seriously!! My nerves aren't too bad since I've been praying every day for comfort and peace :) Can't wait to join you all on the Flat Side!!

First after pic

Not a good pic and the wrap looks kind of bulky because of the pads underneath. Last night was a challenge. About 2 hours of sleep at a time. Definitely feel some burning and spasms. My belly button is also hurting a little. I'm sure all of this is to be expected. I have a follow up this morning so we'll see what the dr says.