Rhinoplasty - Palo Alto, CA

I highly recommend Dr. Most for rhinoplasties....

I highly recommend Dr. Most for rhinoplasties. Simply put, he exceeded my expectations. I had a clear idea of what outcome was achievable but after healing for about nine months now, I am very pleased with the results. I have already recommended him to friends and family who are interested in this procedure and cannot recommend him highly enough on here.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I really appreciate everything that Amy and Mia did to make me feel at ease and make the process as seamless as possible. As for Dr. Most, he is very affable, direct, and realistic about what is achievable. I had also met with three other surgeons in the previous year to determine who I ultimately wanted to go with for the surgery and he was the only one that I felt completely at ease with. Other surgeons by comparison seemed less qualified, resorted to upselling for additional procedures which I did not need, and all of this despite their excellent reviews. I am glad I trusted my intuition to go with Dr. Most because his approach is to take something good and make it better, with very natural results and a solid aesthetic sense as well as impressive credentials. Being trained in revision rhinoplasty and ENT, you can be sure that you are in good hands as one in five rhinoplasties will require revision and he gets it right the first time.