Revision for my Falling Nose Job - Palo Alto, CA

I had a rhinoplasty in 2005 to refine a nose that...

I had a rhinoplasty in 2005 to refine a nose that was wide and long. I was pleased with the results, but after a couple years, the cartilige in the tip began to lose its integrity and droop down. It was also assymetrical, which Dr. Most told me was because the previous surgery left my nose too "pinched", and it wasnt being held up by anything. After finding time in my schedule, Dr Most told me he thought he could really help me. He is well known as a facial plastic surgeon, but he is very warm and humble. I felt comfortable to let him try and fix my previous work. He used extra cartilige to reinforce the sparse parts of my nose, lift the tip, then worked on the symmetry and essentially re created a natural, beautiful nose for me. It has been about two years now with hardly any changes (the only ones being the initial swelling healing). I am incredibly pleased, and he has seen me at pretty frequent intervals to ensure my happiness with his work. I would recommend Dr Most to absolutely anyone wanting to get rhinoplasty or a revision. He has a real eye for what looks great asthetically, and telling you what you can expect realistically. I am beyond grateful and have totally enjoyed getting to know him during our check ups!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Awesome guy. Spends his vacation time doing pro bono work in Cambodia, very friendly and cool. He's a true artist.