BA Tomorrow ... Freaking Out, Having 2nd and 3rd Thoughts - Palo Alto, CA

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 17 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm a 41 year old divorced mother of 2 kids...

I'm a 41 year old divorced mother of 2 kids (9&8). Breastfed both.
My issue has always been not so much the fact that I'm small chested but that my breast are very asymmetrical ... I understand in every body part one side is always bigger than the other but for me it's a bid difference as you'll see when I post my pre-op pictures. I have an A and a B- which were never really perky.
I have been joking and talking about having this procedure done for YEARS, all my close friends and family have heard me and it's always been in half jest, half serious. I could never afford it before and, even today, I'm afraid of the pain and consequences.
Well here I am now .... it's a few hours countdown. Very like me I got side tracked and started reading the opposite side of the procedure where women are talking about "explantation" and all the complications and issues they've had and how much they want to remove their implants and I'm second guessing myself.
I've already paid for the procedure, it's non refundable, I can't change my mind just because. Plus I've wanted this for sooooooooooooo long. I'm very torn.

Please wish me luck and pray for me!

I am 41 .. I'll be happy if the implants hold out until I'm in my 50's.

1 DAY POST OPEN. EXCITED

Its done, I've pushed the worries out and all in all I feel good. Keeping up with meds have felts mostly pressure than pain. My post open is in an hour and I can't wait to get the bandages off!!!"

My before pictures

There are my before the op pics

2nd day post op

Still keeping up with meds, hasn't been too bad. Bandages came off yesterday but I didn't really get to see them, my friend did and says they look nice. I went with silicone, under muscle, nipple incision. 310ccs and 365cc I believe she said. Pics to follow. Just one showing cleavage.

My experience at Duet Plastic Surgery was very...

My experience at Duet Plastic Surgery was very good from the pre-op appointments to the day of the surgery to the post ops.

Dr. Lim was very professional, welcoming, open and easy to talk to. I was undecided on size, I wanted big enough to validate the pain and cost but not too big to look fake so we discussed and I trusted her judgement. My biggest desire was to correct the asymmetry between my breasts that had always bothered me, she made it cleared and I could imagine that perfection could possibly never be achieved but I am very happy with the results!!

The pain was completely bearable and not nearly as much as I expected, I was well stocked with meds but by the third or 4th day I was already weaning off of them.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Great experience with Dr. Lim .... felt very comfortable throughout the whole process, very easy to talked to, I trusted her judgement and I'm very happy with the results.