Best Investment Ever! Palo Alto, CA

I had meet with several cosmetic surgeons in the...

I had meet with several cosmetic surgeons in the Washington D.C. area and wasn't able to decide who I should choose to correct my nose until I met Dr. Mehta. He was referred to me by a closed family member. Since Dr. Mehta and I live in a different time zone, I was hesitate to contact him at first, but I am so glad I did. After my initial email, I found it so effective, efficient, and easy to execute the procedure, from sending him pictures of my nose (using my camera phone) and letting him know how I wanted to modify it, to getting suggestions from him on how he could even make it look better based on my facial structure. He and his team worked around his schedule to accommodate me as soon as I landed. His staffs are phenomenal in suggesting me where to stay during my visit. I am so delighted with the result. I got so many great comments from my friends and family. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone for his or her plastic surgery needs.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon