5'8 155lbs B to Full D Hopefully. Palm Harbor, FL

I'm only a week away from my breast augmentation...

I'm only a week away from my breast augmentation surgery, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I've always wanted bigger breast and for the last 7 years of my life I feel like I've been living a lie, usomg silicone pads and miracle bras to give the appearance of bigger breast. I cannot wait to throw them out and finally feel free! I'm aiming for a D even a small DD. Going saline 425cc, if anyone has a different suggestion I would be very appreciative.

Day of surgery

I barely slept last night but surgery went by smoothly today Dr. Tenenbaum was great, I am however in so much pain I don't think the pain pills are working too well. I also don't want to over medicate myself so I'm stuck with this pain. Hopefully it gets bearable tomorrow. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get my bandages taken off. I can't wait to see them!

Day 3 still in pain

Sleeping at night I normally wake up so sore around 3-5 am, definitely feeling better than yesterday though. I'm happy about my results so far!

Another pic