31 Year Old, Mommy of 3, Tummy Tuck Second Chance. - Palisades Park, NJ

Im typing this holding back tears of joy just...

Im typing this holding back tears of joy just thinking about how beautiful my new belly button looks. I am a 31 year old, wife and mother of 3. After my last 2 children my stomach was huge and to literally top it off I suffered with 3 hernia's over the top of my belly button. One of them was so large that it appeared as though I had an outie. After my consultation with Dr. T, I found out that i had 3 hernia's, a diastasis recti and basically that I was a great candidate for hernia repair and a Tummy Tuck. Lipo was also an option for my love handles but I opted out. I asked Dr. T procedural questions but I saved all of my important questions (recovery time, HOW MUCH DOES IT HURT, etc.) for Sara. Sara, Dr. T's secretary has to be one of the sweetest women I know. I probed her with tons of questions and email request before and after surgery and she never hesitated to assist me in any way possible. So, let me get to the juicy stuff- pain level was an 8 1/2 for the first 3 days, after that the tightness took some getting used to. Today makes it a full week and Im walking around slightly crouched over but able to shower on my own. Dr. T called my husband and I every other day to check on me. They even had a sign and flowers waiting for me for my follow up appointment. I am so happy that I decided to go forward with having my procedure and I am extremely happy that I chose Dr. T! Next Up-BREAST LIFT HERE I COME!!!!!

One Month, 5 Days and No regrets

It is now one month and 5 days since having had my surgery and I am happy about my transformation. My stomach area is still very sensitive to the touch but I am back to work and able to fit into my old clothes again. I plan to start doing some light working out to tone up and lose a couple more pounds. I am so happy with my progress.

Transformation Pics

5 Months and 4 Days

It has now been 5 months and 4 days since I had my TT and I am happy and have decided to start eating healthier along with some light working out.

1YEAR DOWN a Lifetime to go!

December 4th made it an official year since having had my surgery and I have no regrets! I only used the scar serum for about 2 months before I decided that having a flat tummy was more important to me than having a scar. I might do some laser treatments or look into some scar removal options in the upcoming months but it's nothing worth making too much of a big deal about.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T was incredible! From day one I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. T. He was warm and at best he was HONEST!!! He called every other day to check on how I was feeling and how well I was recovering. Not to mention the fact that he was able to give me my body back!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DR!!