The Best Decision I Ever Made! After Seeing 3 Plastic Surgeons - Pearl City, HI

Dr. Healy is very professional with the latest...

Dr. Healy is very professional with the latest technology in explaining the procedure before and after. Dr. Healy and his staff are very professional and compassionate and made me feel at ease about the surgery. They made my dream come true of having a flat tummy. I can't thank them enough. Especially Jackie, she gave me encouragement and support when I needed it. And It was genuine not just a sales pitch but genuine concern. She understood what I was going through in my personal life and helped me hold my head up high again. And gave me the confidence to that you can be beautiful at any age. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Healy and his staff!!! They are the greatest in Hawaii!!
Mahalo! Teresa O.

Addendum to my Initial Review

I also forgot to mention Dr. Healy also performed liposuction on my back fat at no extra cost, he said since I'm going to be doing a little on your stomach area I'll do this also. I was extremely happy about that, I wasn't going to miss them that's for sure! I always hated having back flab accentuated when I wear a bra or bathing suit.

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon