Life Changing - Owings Mills, MD

Life Changing I met with Dr. Vogel as my very...

Life Changing

I met with Dr. Vogel as my very first consult. He was referred to me by a close friend. Dr. Vogel’s office was amazing. The office is stunning, it was very welcoming. His staff on my first visit seemed like they were there to specifically meet with me and me alone to answer any question we had. It was an experience that made me feel comfortable and set my mind at ease about so many aspects of my decision to have a tummy tuck/thigh lipo procedure. Dr. Vogel spent a considerable amount of time in the room with me. Explaining the approach he would take in order to get the results I wanted. I knew I wouldn’t come out of this looking like a super model however, he made me feel GOOD about how I would end up. Then, after talking me through everything, his assistant Danielle took photos of me. Dr. Vogel then sat down with me and showed me my expected results via a computer program. It was very easy to imagine my results with such a visual presented to me. I was very happy! My visit ended with a tour of the actual surgical center he has right on site. It is amazing, I really liked the idea of being right in his office for the entire experience.
Of course, doing my due diligence I went to see a couple more surgeons before settling on Dr. Vogel, I won’t go into detail about them other than to say, there is no comparison. The quality of the staff, doctors, and the overall office experience. Nothing comes close to the quality of Dr. Vogel’s.
I called Danielle and started the process of my journey to a new me. At my second office visit, Dr. Vogel and his staff again went over all of the details of my procedure. He explained every single step, I felt like I knew exactly what to expect, when to expect it and I was READY!
At my pre-op visit Dr. Vogel said something that resonated with me. He said “this is going to be life changing for you” and I replied “I hope so” well I have to hope no more. My results are LIFE CHANGING. I feel like an entirely new person! I can wear cute clothes. I can bend over and tie my shoes with out pain! I can do a lot of things that I previously couldn’t but most of all I’m HAPPY. I’m so happy, my results and the entire experience has changed my life in amazing ways!
My surgery went great. Danielle said they removed over 30 pounds from me! I didn’t have to hunch over at all! I attribute that to Dr. Vogel’s skill! I was prepared for the pain and knew exactly how I should manage it. I was prepared for my incision care. In fact, I was prepared for everything thanks to Dr. Vogel and his staff. I’m now 6 months into my recovery and so far it’s been a breeze. My incision has healed up beautifully, no complications at all. I spent about 3 weeks in my recliner, then moved to sleeping in my bed with no issues. I wore my compression garment for 3 months solid although Dr. Vogel said I could give it up at about 6-8 weeks. I wasn’t ready mentally to give it up yet and my body let me know I still needed the support.
Overall, I would rate Dr. Vogel a 10. His prices are reasonable and for the experience I received I actually feel like I should have paid more! Just know that if Dr. Vogel promises that your surgery will be life changing he means it and you will LOVE your results.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon