23 Y/o, 2nd Time Getting Juvederm Ultra Plus for Lips - Overland Park, KS

I got the injections for the first time exactly...

I got the injections for the first time exactly one year ago. I still have some product left even after 12 months but decided to re-up. I used one syringe both times and felt that it gave me a plumped but natural look. I recommend it to anyone wanting to try. If you don't like it, it'll fade out within the year. There is some bruising the first day and the product does need some time to settle. My esthetician will give me most of the syringe the first application then a week later I come back for the remainder in order to fill in where needed- I suggest going this route if possible!

It's the only Dr. there that does the injections and only works on Thursdays. She has done my lips (both times) and my botox. Very friendly, very comforting, and makes sure you get exactly what you want from the experience. I highly recommend not only this Dr. but this place. I've been to other med spas in the area but continue to go to Rajeunir for many reasons.