32 Years Old Two Kids 6 and 4. My Breast Deflated After my Daughter - Overland Park, KS

I have been dreaming about implants since I was 12...

I have been dreaming about implants since I was 12. My self confidence was still high but I was always self conscious about how small they were. I tried different creams, massages, a noogle, and natural pills to help enhance it. Nothing worked. Finally, my husband noticed how insecure I was about it and paid for me to get them. Such a fantastic man. I have gotten 350cc. I am 5'6 and 131 pounds.

Day 10

I'm feeling more comfortable with moving my arms each day. I'm on no pain meds. I stopped on day 2. I'm still so excited to look in the mirror and see breasts. Words cannot begin to explain how happy I am. Still got swelling but I've been able to do the treadmill lightly at my doctor's recommendation. I feel great.

2 weeks 3 days :)

My arm movement has become so much better now. I went to the gym this week and did some cardio and did a light session of legs. I'm not on any pain medication, as there is no pain. I just listen to my body and when something feels forced I stop. Still a ways to go but I'm loving the new me!!

4 months and left breast is weird :/

Ok. So my right breast is AMAZING. The left ....I think may have a problem. It's still sits kinda high and is stiff. There is some movement, but it is not nearly as soft as the right. I am officially worried.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quinn was the perfect gentleman. Very caring, listened to my concerns and what I was looking foward to looking like. His staff was incredible. The staff at the hospital were great and made me feel so comfortable that I didn't ever get the chance to be scared. This is my first night post OP and I'm not in any pain, just a tightness like I worked out.