Overjoyed patient

26 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Overjoyed patient

I have nothing but praise for my surgeon Dr Gaura Bharti. He was so funny and kind which made me feels very comfortable to ask many questions that he listen and answered with care and compassion. It is obvious that he loves what he does and gained my trust immediately. He took the time to evaluate my areas of concerns, explain my options, the procedure, what to expect for recovery, and ensure me I would be comfortable throughout the entire process. The surgery was a mini facelift; my hope was to have firmer skin but to also look natural. Dr Bharti used all his skill and experience and my result is amazing. I took a big leap of faith and had the surgery with out being put to sleep, which is another testimony to the confidence he gave me. He and his team during the 2 hours I was on the table AWAKE were like having your family (who you trust and know love you) doing the surgery. It’s been 3 weeks I am overjoyed with my results. Dr Bharti operated like a surgical artist, his vision of my face during our consultation was better than I hoped for. I am a perfect example of an extremely happy patient and blessed to have found Dr Bharti.