Saggy Abdominal Skin After 2 Kids and Now 50 Years Old - Ottawa, ON

I was told that I was a good candidate for Venus...

I was told that I was a good candidate for Venus freeze to tighten the skin on my lower stomach. I exercise and have good muscle tone but gravity, age, and pregnancies have resulted in a less than flattering stomach.

Anyway, I did 6 treatments and had two more as a bonus when I complained that I hadn't seen results.

Six months after the last treatment, the skin is only a little less wrinkly, not the tone or reduction that had been touted.

After a consult with a physician, I was told that surgery was my only option as there was too much loose skin. I've also learned that my age may mean the treatment is less effective.

Not worth it. The people administering the treatment should be more upfront about what will work.
The Best You

The aesthetician was personable and answered all my questions. The treatments were as expected. I just think the company who manufacturers the device over promises based on little data and hasn't really profiled what kinds of skin benefits and doesn't benefit. Pseudo-science sets false expectations.