34 Years Old, 2 Kids, Donut Lift Left Side Only and Implants 415cc/485cc HP Silicone Round Smooth Unders

I've wanted implants since high school. I've...

I've wanted implants since high school. I've always had a smaller chest and asymmetry. After having 2 kids and with just breastfeeding the second child who favored the left side my asymmetry is much more noticeable and that side has grade 2 ptsosis. I had my first consult today with Dr. Nodwell in Ottawa. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and he made me feel comfortable and was focused on what I want to achieve while at the same time giving his honest opinions and suggestions. I feel we are on the same page. I tried on different sizes and decided with HP round smooth silicone, 415cc for lefty and 485cc for righty. I will also get a periareolor (donut) lift on lefty. I did also have a look at the IDEAL implant but I'm not sure I like the feel of it. I do like that the size can be adjusted during surgery and that if there is rupture it's safer. I'd love to hear from anyone who's had the IDEAL implant. I've got some more saving to do before I can book anything but I'm hoping for next spring!
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon