New boobs, happier mama..

I am 43 yrs old, 5"6 145 . I came to my Dr as I ...

I am 43 yrs old, 5"6 145 . I came to my Dr as I wanted a breast lift. My Dr said that I would have a better result with an implant to get the upper pole fullness with a mastoplexy. We agreed on over the muscle as I have my muscle high on the chest wall and am very broad through the rib cage. On July 15th, I underwent surgery for lipo on my back, flanks and underarm and had 395 Natrelle moderate profile ( I believe) placed over the muscle. When I woke up, my Dr indicated he felt the mastoplexy was not needed as it would have only raised my nipple mere millimetres. He refunded me the money I had paid for the mastoplexy . So far, I am thrilled with my results. I wanted a natural result and I have it. I know that they will change and continue to improve. I will post my 5 weeks post op pics this week after my follow up.

A word of advice..

I took 2 weeks of vacation to recover, I work a sedentary job ( computer, phones, and I can say I could have used another week. I am not usually a wimp, but a bit slow to recover pain wise. I am back to work now and pain free.

5 weeks post op

Breasts are settling down and are finally pain free. I know they have to finish settling. I got the go ahead from my surgeon to resume all normal activities, but I feel like I would feel better waiting until next week to exercise. I can comfortably wear a couple of bras, but I don't want to buy anything yet.

countdown to revision

Anyone have expertise with double bubble revision? I am only taking 3 days off work, I am worried about hurting my result. Is the pain more manageable? Did anyone have more upper pole fullness? I feel like mine "slid down a bit" as well I was super careful the first time. I am having it done January 14th..

Revision complete

I am 5 days post up for double bubble repair with internal sutures. Has anyone who had revision been told to keep your arms by your sides? I have not been told that, and am returning to work tomorrow at 6 days post op.

Revision 11 days post op

When I get some time I will take some pictures. I notice a lot more roundness and better shape from the internal sutures. ( ok some may still be swelling) hahaah.. Pain is a little less now. Anyone else see more upper pole fullness after a revision? It is like I am wearing a push up bra inside!! wheee... !!

Revision pic

Decided to try on a bathing suit, I was so hoping to have more upper pole fullness after the repair and am pleasantly surprised that it is much better. Now... to get these 10 lbs off that crept up on me while drinking wine and "convalescing" ... cheers ladies!!

oop a little non support to see how they rate fullness wise..

Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Silverman is an amazing Dr. He took his time to measure my chest, evaluate my weight and my goal weight. He examined my skin elasticity and explained all of my options. He took the time to listen to what I wanted as a final result, which was a natural result, not much bigger than my B cup. He suggested what he thought would look good on my particular frame, which was over the muscle due to my particular body type. I was super nervous about spending money on myself at my age and my expected result; but, he was kind, patient, sweet and totally disarming. My experience has been 100% positive. His surgical skills are top notch, I have minimal scarring or pain 4 weeks post op. I hope that anyone considering BA or liposuction in this area, will appreciate the talent that this Dr has.