July 29th - Orlando, FL

I have wanted to be rid of my flabby tummy for 18...

I have wanted to be rid of my flabby tummy for 18 years now and I am finally doing it!! Yay!!!! Still can't believe it and at times think I should cancel but would obsessing over it for another 18. I am 5'1 and gained a lot (gestational diabetes didn't help either) nor having a baby that was almost 9 lbs. Oh well, here I am... been working out 3-4 times a week for over a year and even trained and completed my first half marathon in December. And yup, you guessed it the flabby tummy is still there. Even wearing between a 2 -4 in clothing its still there.

Worried more about the swelling and totally grossing out my boyfriend who is not as excited about the procedure as I am. My girlfriends are awesome. The ones that I have told anyways. Will tell my son beforehand as I will need his help no doubt too.

Love love love this site. Must confess that when I read some women still dealing with the swelling months out I get a little nervous but with less than 60 days to go now, no turning back!

I went for a follow up today at a little over 4...

I went for a follow up today at a little over 4 weeks now. I got my bb stitches out, no pain at all, and was told I didn't have to wear my binder anymore. I could not be more excited leaving the office today. Yes, I am back to moving a little slower but to be rid of that awful binder is just heaven. I wanted to ask if I could sit and work with light weights but figured the no binder thing is totally worth waiting 2 more weeks before I start working out. It's so funny as some days I feel like this has been a long process and then looking back it might be long but soooo worth it. Who would have thought I'd be so excited to get back to working out but wow, I am obsessed about it. What's 2 weeks, right? Lol

Everything about Dr Soto and his staff have been amazing. If you have the opportunity to go to Dr Soto, do it you will not be disappointed.