Dr. Oppenheimer Kicks A** - Orlando, FL

41 year young, mother of 3, 2 were twins. Felt...

41 year young, mother of 3, 2 were twins. Felt self-conscious for years. Finally mustered up the courage to do something about it.
Consultation with Dr. Oppenheimer was thorough and professional. He makes you feel comfortable.
Results are better than I expected, recovery was totally bearable. Wish I had done this years ago! Can't believe I waited this long to feel this good again!! Get yours now!!! Make sure you see Dr. Oppenheimer and his team. They are THE BEST!!

Dr. Oppenheimer - Gave Me ME Back!!!

42 year old mom with 3 teenage daughters. I've always been self conscious about my stomach, I had twins and my tummy wasn't very pretty. Finally I decided it was time to do something for me. Dr. Oppenheimer and his team were AMAZING from beginning to end. I cannot express my appreciation enough! My only wish is that I wish I had done this 10 years ago! I highly recommend this procedure and most of all I will only trust Dr. Oppenheimer for any procedures I need or want in the future! Thank you!!!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon