67 Year Old with a Large Shelf! - Orlando, FL

I entered this journey much differently than most...

I entered this journey much differently than most of you! Yes, I was a yo yo dieter most of my life! After doing a food "plan" program in March, losing 24 lbs.,I felt I had good control over choosing a healthy eating plan. Joined a gym, walked every morning 3-4 miles and really concentrated on using machines working the abs. Got very discouraged and after swimsuit shopping, I was ready to give it up! Then I heard an ad on the radio about liposuction! There's my answer! Went to the advertised doctor for a visit and much to my dismay I was told he couldn't help me! I was in tears, I thought I had found my solution to my lower shelf! Thank goodness for the honesty of Dr. Basin! He took the time to thoroughly explained why he refused to do the procedure. What I felt was all fat in my lower stomach was not-- all loose skin! Therefore, liposuction was not the answer and he referred me to his partner, Dr. Adam Oppenheimer for the tummy tuck procedure. As I sat and listened to Dr. O completely explain the procedure, I was in tears and thoroughly scared of going down this road! I had never considered doing this but Dr. O was so patient and caring, and my husband was so encouraging I started to think why not? As I explained to Dr. O I trusted his skill(I had read many reviews on him) He listened to what I wanted done and then showed on my body exactly how he would achieve what I wanted, I just had to get over the fear of anthesia! I have had some bad experiences with being put under! My husband was so encouraging and supporting and kept saying "you can do this" and think of the results! I went ahead with the surgery and Wow, Wow, Wow! Thank you, Doctor Oppenheimer, you performed a miracle and yes I have moved over to the flat side. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will do so! Anyone in the Orlando area considering this procedure go see Dr. Oppenheimer! First visit after surgery, he thanked me for trusting him! I can't thank him enough!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oppenheimer is the best! He listens and then explains how he'll go about getting you the result you want. Dr. O told me he is like a tailor, believe me he had one heck of a tailoring job to do! Has a very calming manner and answers all questions you have, and even has a good sense of humor! His staff is terrific! Kudos to Christina his nurse. She told me to text anytime I feel I have a problem and she will respond and she sure did!