36 Needed a TT with Lipo After Having 3 , 10 Lbs Babies by C- Section - Orlando, FL

My results did not leave my stomach flat , on the...

My results did not leave my stomach flat , on the after pic the nurse made me suck in my stomach so the results could look better. I paid 500 extra for abdominal lipo and I still looked as if I was 5 months pregnant he said it was swelling and it will go Down when I brought it to his attention it never did. I have dog ears and it looks like I'm wearing a shirt cut off at my pubic line. I paid for lipo to give me some sort of shape but that was a poor attempt I have no figure . The Rt side is about 2 inches thicker on my Abdul then my left. My navel is very tiny and its only big enough to stick a q tip in it . It looks awful !! I asked for a revision and he stated I didn't need one. My ex husband cheated on my because body after kids. And left me a single mom . I had faith in DR. T to fix by body but I'm even more depressed now due to my horrible results. I have no pictures to show due to I dont take pictures from the waist down . I'm to ashamed to . If u want results don't go to him pick another surgeon.
Maitland Plastic Surgeon

He was nice but that's all your going to get.