Smiling Real Big! - Orlando, FL

Hello everyone! I had a tummy tuck, Brest lift and...

Hello everyone! I had a tummy tuck, Brest lift and breast augmentation done yesterday Oct. 24, 2016. I am so incredibly happy. I can't even believe my new life has started. It has been over 3 years since my hubby saw me naked, I've been hiding my saggy breastfeeding boobs and my kangaroo pouch belly for what feels like eternity. I'm so blessed to have found Dr. Oppenheimer in Orlando. Let me tell you, I'm not kidding when I say he is the best. words I can think to describe him are confident, professional, perfectionist, precise, kind and gentleman. He is so awesome! Words to describe how my results turned out with his expertise and vision: snatched! Bomb! Amazing! I can't get over my after pictures. I can't wait to begin to see more results as the swelling goes down. I feel like I have a new chance at life, to start over, to be me, to be confident. I feel so proud showing my hubby my body, I don't even care that I have these fresh cuts and stitches. I look amazing! I feel amazing! The soreness is incredibly bearable. It's worth every penny, when they took off this extra skin, they also took away my anxiety and gloominess. Now I can see the results of my dieting and weight loss paid off. Guys, I'm so happy. Thank you Dr. Opp and staff, everyone makes me feel like priority and family.

Before and after photos

Look at this! He took about 6 inches above my belly button and all the way down lower than my c section scar! The photos speak for them selves

Go follow Dr Opp

Everyone go follow Dr Opp on snapchat, he always responds, @realdropp and he's on Instagram too! You can see lots of his miracle work in Orlando, where dreams come true

3 days post op

It's my third day post op, I'll admit I'm pretty tired of sitting on my butt all day. I get up and walk a little when I go to the restroom. It's impossible to walk straight, I have to be bent over, good thing we have a walker. Dr Opp said to keep this position for a week or two since he pulled in my muscles nice and tight. The pain meds are very helpful, but compared to a c section, this pain is bearable. I think at most I feel discomfort on my back from sitting. I'm bored, I'm usually a busy body, but I am taking all the recommendations to rest,
And watch tv. I've been able to eat some oatmeal and bananas, waiting on a bowel movement. The breast and tummy feel numb and sore. I'm still very drowsy and drift off often. So glad my mother and husband are taking care of me and my daughters. My hands and feet are not swollen, and I checked all my incisions, everything looks perfect. Tomorrow I have my first post op with Dr Opp.

5 days Post

By now I've had the following milestones since surgery:
1st check up post op in office ??
1st shower all by myself ??
1st bowel movement ??
1st time getting up and around unassisted ??
I feel great today! Saw my Doc yesterday, so grateful for him. I was feeling kind of blah from sitting, but he cheered me right up. He has this calmness. Plus, I don't know if all surgeons have this, but he used a 3 day nerve block, it worked like a charm. I feel my best today, energetic, happy. Enjoying the relaxing break from house chores. I enjoy looking at my scars, they make me feel brave. I did this! I went for it. They probably freak out my husband a little bit, he's been taking such good care of me, but I know he feels like I might desintegrate any second lol and it puts him on the edge to see them right now. I don't mind, scars are the least of my worries. If scars are your biggest fear, maybe a huge mommy makeover isn't your ideal route. I feel so confident just sitting here in my pajamas knowing that I'm on the flat side. Being able to get up and walk a little has taken lots of stress off my back, so I'm actually in the best mood. I'm going to take advantage of these off weeks to Netflix and chill. Peace!

New Update Alert!!!

Drain Drain Go Away
0:10
One week! The drain has been removed, it felt amazing. Dr. Opp as always very patient with me and my gazillion questions. I asked if the sloshing sound in one implant was normal, he assured me it was. I'vebeen able to stand a little straighter everyday. I've been given permission to lay on my back on the bed with my legs propped on pillows to relieve some of the pain on my lower back from sleeping on the recliner for a week. My incisions look great, I love seeing my swelling go down and revealing my new amazing body. Move withdrawn from the pain mess since yesterday and I'm so high on happiness that physically I feel totally fine. So don't wait, if ur dreaming of doing this, do it! It's worth it. Maybe you're searching for a doctor who's highly skilled in his art, a glorified tailor you might say. Or maybe you're set on someone who inspires trust and feels like your homeboy. Well let me tell you, get u a Dr that can do both! Get down with Opp ;-)
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr Opp is the best! He is the most humble man. He deserves all the credit, he's an artist. He has a vision, and he will measure triple times to make sure he gets the best results for you. Don't be fooled into thinking he's inexperienced because of his young age, he definitely has the goods. He's an expert! Plus he has a cute sense of humor, you will love his personality. He's super clean, and thorough, I felt safe right away. His staff is so kind and sweet, and accomadating. I slept so peacefully in their care.