37 Years Old and Finally Feeling Un-flawed - Orlando, FL

My labia minora have been asymmetrical with one...

My labia minora have been asymmetrical with one side protruding since puberty, causing me to be self conscious when I was younger, and always causing me discomfort with exercising and when wearing certain clothing. Only a month out from a unilateral labiaplasty with clitoral dehooding, I have noticed a difference even with just walking, not having to readjust throughout the day, and a new confidence when looking in the mirror. Though I would not recommend returning to work after only 5 days, I never needed more than Tylenol, ice and rest for comfort during recovery.

Before and after photos

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oppenheimer was confident that he could give me the symmetry I was searching for with minimal scarring. He was respectful, always concerned in keeping my modesty, and thorough with a calm demeanor. My husband and I are very pleased with the outcome. His nurse, Christina, gave her number to be reached for any questions, and she was more than accommodating to see me on short notice when a concern did arise. She is very knowledgeable and was reassuring to me with her support and suggestions.