34 Year Old - Orlando, FL

So I have wanted different labia since I hit...

So I have wanted different labia since I hit puberty! They were large from the start. They got in the way of certain clothing and pinched or just got in the way during sex. I have always been very self-conscious of myself down there... Never did I think I would get them fixed and be so affordable! But I did!
I meet with a few Dr.s. But I felt most comfortable with Dr. O and I liked his choice method of "the wedge". He and his staff are wonderful! Very welcoming and friendly. Christina was very informative. I went home after my consult and booked my surgery! I was so excited!
Day of surgery I was very pleased with the facility. It was quaint and very clean. The staff there was amazing as well! The surgery took about an hour. I woke up and felt wonderful! I went home to apply ice and relax. Dr. followed up that night to see how I was doing.
The next morning was the worst. I was very swollen and sore. Ice and elevate. The swelling subsided as the day went on and felt much better that evening. I had a stitch loosen on the 3rd day. Christina was very responsive to my text letting me know it was normal.
I was happy how fast I was back on my feet and back to work. It is quite tender for a few weeks but that's part of it. I was cleared for sex at the 6 week mark. Be gentle. Go slow. It was tender the day after sex for a few weeks. But it gets better with time.
My scars are healing nicely and blending well! I'm in love with my new labia! Thank you Dr.O! I recommend him to anyone needing work done! Wonderful job! I'm beyond pleased!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O was wonderful! I felt very comfortable talking with him. He answered all my questions and had a great understanding in this category of surgery. I felt he listened to my personal concerns and took them into account during the surgery. Just wonderful!