Natural Fill - Orlando, FL

I took my own fat and placed into my chin and...

I took my own fat and placed into my chin and smile lines. I have always loved the way I looked, but my smile lines were just a little too deep. After three months, your body absorbs some of the fat, and it's not as prominent as fresh out of surgery, but it is def an improvement. I don't regret it!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oppenheimer is totally amazing! Not only is he extremely nice, but he is also honest. He explained my procedure, and answered all my questions thoroughly. He even told me he would not do certain procedures I inquired about because he stated I did not need them, so he isn't out to just make money. He also educated me on too much sun tanning, and other recommendations that would make my FL sun kissed skin more healthy. I have to admit I was scared at first, being this was my first procedure, but my surgeon and his staff made me feel so comfortable and welcome every time I have been to the office. They treat me like I'm a friend they have known for years! I drive an hour just to get the best plastic surgery care.