Great Treatment Option if You Choose a Qualified Provider. - Orlando, FL

I think coolsculpting is a wonderful treatment...

I think coolsculpting is a wonderful treatment option for people who are already in shape with problem areas. I am a very active person that had a little extra fat on my abdomen from having two babies. I was happy with my abdomen but thought there could be improvement. Unfortunately, Bridget Kelly with Dr. Soto's office left my abdomen with demarcations all over because of improper use of the devices. I haven't been able to wear a bikini since the treatments when I use to feel very comfortable it one. My stomach has uneven bulges all over. I am now in the process of getting it fixed through another provider who is much more knowledgable with cool sculpting. I am also having to spend another $2500 to fix what Bridget did to my abdomen. The provider's knowledge and aesthetic eye really make a huge difference in the results. I would not recommend Bridget Kelly for coolsculpting.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon